Jina has been a complementary therapist for over 14 years and has treated a wide range of health conditions.
She now predominantly practices Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and specialises in treating Lymphoedema, which involves a combination of MLD with compression bandaging.
Using Manual Lymphatic Drainage Jina has treated many patients with injuries and post-surgery conditions, including cosmetic surgery, Vaser-liposuction and hip/knee replacements. In addition, she has a lot of experience in treating numerous cases of chronic fatigue, migraine/headaches, and patients recovering from illnesses such as cancer.
She also practices Homeopathy either on its own or in conjunction with MLD or any of the other physical therapies she is trained in.
- Post surgery such as Cancer, Cosmetic surgery, Vaser-liposuction, Hip/Knee replacement
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
Therapies on offer:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapy (Vodder method)
- Craniosacral therapy
Other Qualifications and Experience:
- Kinesio Taping
- DEEP OSCILLATION®
- Connective Tissue Course for post breast cancer treatment
- She has been practicing Tai Chi for over eight years and practices yoga regularly
- Every two years, Jina updates her clinical skills at the Vodder Schule lymphoedema clinic in Austria, in addition to advanced training at the Foldi clinic in Germany
Understanding the importance of a holistic approach, Jina tailors individual treatments to patients’ needs, with each person treated as a whole for optimum health.
She is fully insured and a member of MLD UK, the UK’s leading professional organisation for MLD therapists.
Please contact Jina for more information.